Get The Workforce Solution™ for your Construction business
Workforce Staffing supplies all categories of staff needed for the construction sector. Whether you need additional staff for your peak season, for a specific project, during industrial action or simply want to outsource your staff complement, we will take care of all your staffing needs.
The categories of staff we supply to the manufacturing sector include but are not limited to:
• General workers
• Artisans (Welders, Boilermakers, Pipefitters, Mechanical Fitters etc…)
• Machine operators
• Scaffold erectors and scaffold inspectors
• Shutter hands
• Concrete hands
• Reinforcing hands
• Construction hands
• Steel fixers
• Pipe layers
• Safety officers
• Availability of staff: Our comprehensive and constantly expanding database gives us access to candidates based across the country and beyond the South African borders. We always try to recruit from the local community where possible to ensure we uplift the communities in which our clients operate.
• Quality of staff: Strict verification procedures and reference checks are conducted when recruiting candidates. We are also able to conduct criminal and bureau checks when required.
• Turnaround time: Our geographic reach extends to all major cities in the country, and into Africa, and our impressive branch infrastructure facilitates quick turnaround times for staff deployment, queries and management decisions.
• Training: All contract managers, supervisors and outsourced staff are fully trained and thoroughly inducted to ensure complete understanding of your business.
• Supervision: We provide contract managers and where necessary in-store supervisors to ensure that predetermined service level standards are maintained.
• Administration: We manage the administration related to outsourced staff including statutory registrations and payments, legal compliance, contractor management and payroll processing.
• Transport: Transportation of staff can be arranged as per contract requirements.